REMEDIES THAT I'VE TRIED...

Since no one has found the cause of Hyperemesis Gravidarum, there haven't been any proven cures....YET.

I had several Picc-lines that helped keep me hydrated, but I was always searching for a personal cure...

My husband spent a lot of money and several trips to our local drugstore, on my behalf, hoping to find something that would make a difference for my constant nausea and vomiting.

I did find a few things that helped lessen my misery... For instance, I found that Otter pops tasted good to throw up, shaved ice was easier to keep down than water and sometimes chewing a piece of gum could distract my gag reflexes, but these few things were hardly a cure. I would still throw up unimaginable amounts.

Now, I am definitely NOT a Doctor, but here are a few more things that I tried and my personal opinions and reactions to them...

1 comment:

  1. No matter if some one searches for his vital thing, thus he/she desires to
    be available that in detail, so that thing is maintained over here.


    my web blog ... forex steam review (hot-new-hiphop.com)

    ReplyDelete